As a keynote speaker, panelist, and panel moderator, JeanAnn aims to spark visionary, inclusive discussions that inspire positive change. She has engaged global audiences on topics ranging from corporate and social leadership, to career development, to diversity and inclusion in technology, and is especially passionate about empowering women and underrepresented minorities to advance their careers and increase their life satisfaction.
JeanAnn’s extensive professional experience allows her to incorporate illustrative stories, relatable humor, and practical advice into every presentation. She is an energetic, enthusiastic speaker who truly enjoys building a personal connection with her audience.
Speaking topics include:
- Leadership in the New World of Work
- Fundamentals of High Performance Leadership
- Leadership Presence, Power and Influence
- Storytelling for Technical Audiences
- Finding your Path
- Creating Mid-Career Momentum
- Be the Boss: Leaving Corporate to Pursue Your Dream
- From Success to Significance… Moving into your Second Half
- Giving and Receiving Quality Feedback
- Leading a Global Dialogue
- Building Your Personal Board of Directors
- Be a Great Mentor
- Managing Up